For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAbolishes BNIP3-mediated apoptosis and mitochondrial damage.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thiolase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Colocalizes with BNIP3 in the mitochondria.
Information by UniProt
- 3 ketoacyl CoA thiolase antibody
- 3 ketoacyl CoA thiolase mitochondrial antibody
- 3-ketoacyl-CoA thiolase, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-ACAA2 antibody images
IHC-P - ACAA2 antibody (ab58278)
ACAA2 antibody (ab58278) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human kidney.
Western blot - ACAA2 antibody (ab58278)
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
ACAA2 antibody (ab58278) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-ACAA2 antibody (ab58278)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"