For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa.
- FunctionMay function as oxidoreductase.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in liver, kidney, pancreas and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
Information by UniProt
- ACAD 10 antibody
- ACAD-10 antibody
- ACAD10 antibody
Anti-ACAD10 antibody images
References for Anti-ACAD10 antibody (ab107034)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"