For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa; Isoform 1, 119 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function as oxidoreductase.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in liver, kidney, pancreas and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
Information by UniProt
- ACAD 10 antibody
- ACAD-10 antibody
- ACAD10 antibody
Anti-ACAD10 antibody images
Western blot - ACAD10 antibody (ab69174)
All lanes : Anti-ACAD10 antibody (ab69174) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ACAD10 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ACAD10 antibody (ab69174)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"