For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200µl sterile water
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay function as oxidoreductase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- 5730439E10Rik antibody
- 62113 protein antibody
- ACAD 11 antibody
Anti-ACAD11 antibody images
Western blot - ACAD11 antibody (ab101142)
Anti-ACAD11 antibody (ab101142) at 1/500 dilution + Human fetal lung lysate
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ACAD11 antibody (ab101142)
ab101142, at 1/100 dilution, staining ACAD11 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal stomach tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ACAD11 antibody (ab101142)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"