For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab102980 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay function as oxidoreductase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- 5730439E10Rik antibody
- 62113 protein antibody
- ACAD 11 antibody
Anti-ACAD11 antibody images
Western blot - ACAD11 antibody (ab102980)
Anti-ACAD11 antibody (ab102980) at 1/100 dilution + K562 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ACAD11 antibody (ab102980)
ab102980, at a 1/50 dilution, staining ACDAD11 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human tonsil tissue, followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-ACAD11 antibody (ab102980)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"