For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ACB (acyl-CoA-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Acbd5 antibody
- ACBD5_HUMAN antibody
- Acyl CoA binding domain containing 5 antibody
Anti-ACBD5 antibody images
Western blot - ACBD5 antibody (ab73116)
All lanes : Anti-ACBD5 antibody (ab73116) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ACBD5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate IgG at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ACBD5 antibody (ab73116)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"