For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable cation channel with high affinity for sodium. In vitro, has no proton-gated channel activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in pituitary gland. Weakly expressed in brain, vestibular system and organ of Corti.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amiloride-sensitive sodium channel (TC 1.A.6) family. ASIC4 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- pituitary antibody
- Acid sensing (proton gated) ion channel family member 4 antibody
- Acid sensing ion channel 4 antibody
Anti-ACCN4 antibody images
References for Anti-ACCN4 antibody (ab49023)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"