For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number2E10
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.
- FunctionActivates acetate so that it can be used for lipid synthesis or for energy generation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent AMP-binding enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ACAS2 antibody
- AceCS antibody
- Acetate CoA ligase antibody
Anti-Acetyl CoA synthetase antibody [2E10] images
References for Anti-Acetyl CoA synthetase antibody [2E10] (ab119073)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"