For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.
- FunctionActivates acetate so that it can be used for lipid synthesis or for energy generation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent AMP-binding enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ACAS2 antibody
- AceCS antibody
- Acetate CoA ligase antibody
Anti-Acetyl CoA synthetase antibody images
Western blot - Acetyl CoA synthetase antibody (ab69074)
All lanes : Anti-Acetyl CoA synthetase antibody (ab69074) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Acetyl CoA synthetase transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Acetyl CoA synthetase antibody (ab69074)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"