Anti-ACF1 / BAZ1A antibody (ab90321)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 179 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionComponent of the ACF complex, an ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling complex, that regulates spacing of nucleosomes using ATP to generate evenly spaced nucleosomes along the chromatin. The ATPase activity of the complex is regulated by the length of flanking DNA. Also involved in facilitating the DNA replication process. BAZ1A is the accessory, non-catalytic subunit of the complex which can enhance and direct the process provided by the ATPase subunit, SMARCA5, probably through targeting pericentromeric heterochromatin in late S phase. Moves end-positioned nucleosomes to a predominantly central position. May have a role in nuclear receptor-mediated transcription repression.
Component of the histone-fold protein complex CHRAC complex which faciliates nucleosome sliding by the ACF complex and enhances ACF-mediated chromatin assembly. The C-terminal regions of both CHRAC1 and POLE1 are required for these functions.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis and at low or undetectable levels in other tissues analyzed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WAL family.
Contains 1 bromo domain.
Contains 1 DDT domain.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 WAC domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. May target the CHRAC complex to heterochromatin.
- Acf1 antibody
- ACF1, drosophila, homolog of antibody
- ATP dependent chromatin remodelling protein antibody
- ATP utilizing chromatin assembly and remodeling factor 1 antibody
- ATP-dependent chromatin-remodeling protein antibody
- ATP-utilizing chromatin assembly and remodeling factor 1 antibody
- B930060C03 antibody
- Baz1a antibody
- BAZ1A_HUMAN antibody
- BC065123 antibody
- Bromodomain adjacent to zinc finger domain 1A antibody
- Bromodomain adjacent to zinc finger domain protein 1A antibody
- cbp146 antibody
- CHRAC subunit ACF1 antibody
- DKFZp586E0518 antibody
- FLJ14383 antibody
- Gtl5 antibody
- hACF1 antibody
- hWALp1 antibody
- WCRF180 antibody
- Williams syndrome transcription factor related chromatin remodeling factor 180 antibody
- Williams syndrome transcription factor-related chromatin-remodeling factor 180 antibody
References for Anti-ACF1 / BAZ1A antibody (ab90321)
ab90321 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.