For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).
- RelevanceBasic helix-loop-helix transcription factors, such as Achaete-scute homolog 3, are essential for the determination of cell fate and the development and differentiation of numerous tissues.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Achaete scute complex Drosophila homolog like 3 antibody
- Achaete scute complex homolog 3 antibody
- Achaete scute homolog 3 antibody
Anti-Achaete-scute homolog 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Achaete-scute homolog 3 antibody (ab109806)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"