For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab99467 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the isomerization of citrate to isocitrate via cis-aconitate.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle; isocitrate from oxaloacetate: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aconitase/IPM isomerase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- ACO 2 antibody
- ACO2 antibody
- ACON_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody images
Western blot - Aconitase 2 antibody (ab99467)
Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody (ab99467) at 0.01 µg/ml + Human Heart lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody (ab99467)
ab99467 (3.8µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Breast shows mitochondrial staining in the epithelial cells of the ducts. Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, AP-staining.
References for Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody (ab99467)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"