For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab83326 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titer in peptide based ELISA is 1:12500.
- FunctionHydrolyzes acetyl-CoA to acetate and CoA.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; pyruvate metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 acyl coenzyme A hydrolase domains.
Contains 1 START domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ACO12_HUMAN antibody
- Acot12 antibody
- Acyl CoA thioester hydrolase 12 antibody
Anti-ACOT12 antibody images
Western blot - ACOT12 antibody (ab83326)
References for Anti-ACOT12 antibody (ab83326)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"