For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionOxidizes the CoA esters of the bile acid intermediates di- and tri-hydroxycholestanoic acids.
- Tissue specificityPresent in all tissues tested: heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Most abundant in heart, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA oxidase family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- 12-alpha-trihydroxy-5-beta-cholestanoyl-CoA 24-hydroxylase antibody
- 12-alpha-trihydroxy-5-beta-cholestanoyl-CoA oxidase antibody
- 3 alpha 7 alpha 12 alpha trihydroxy 5 beta cholestanoyl CoA oxidase antibody
Anti-ACOX2 antibody images
References for Anti-ACOX2 antibody (ab56474)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"