For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/1000 - 1/4000. Detects a band of approximately 77 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionOxidizes the CoA esters of the bile acid intermediates di- and tri-hydroxycholestanoic acids.
- Tissue specificityPresent in all tissues tested: heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Most abundant in heart, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA oxidase family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- 12-alpha-trihydroxy-5-beta-cholestanoyl-CoA 24-hydroxylase antibody
- 12-alpha-trihydroxy-5-beta-cholestanoyl-CoA oxidase antibody
- 3 alpha 7 alpha 12 alpha trihydroxy 5 beta cholestanoyl CoA oxidase antibody
Anti-ACOX2 antibody images
References for Anti-ACOX2 antibody (ab93480)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"