For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ACP6 antibody
See all ACP6 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to ACP6
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
ACP6 (NP_057445.2, 1 a.a. ~ 428 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- ACP6 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).
- FunctionHydrolyzes lysophosphatidic acid to monoacylglycerol.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in kidney, heart, small intestine, muscle, liver, prostate, testis, ovary and weakly expressed in thymus and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histidine acid phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Acid phosphatase 6 antibody
- Acid phosphatase 6, lysophosphatidic antibody
- Acid phosphatase like 1 antibody
Anti-ACP6 antibody images
Western blot - ACP6 antibody (ab68303)
All lanes : Anti-ACP6 antibody (ab68303) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ACP6 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ACP6 antibody (ab68303)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"