Anti-Acrosin antibody (ab125362)
- Product nameAnti-Acrosin antibodySee all Acrosin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Acrosin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 231-280 (GKIDTCQGDS GGPLMCKDSK ESAYVVVGIT SWGVGCARAK RPGIYTATWP) of Human Acrosin protein (NP_001088).
- Positive control
- Human fetal lung lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125362 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceAcrosin is the major proteinase present in the acrosome of mature spermatozoa. It is a typical serine proteinase with trypsin-like specificity. It is stored in the acrosome in its precursor form, proacrosin. The active enzyme functions in the lysis of the zona pellucida, thus facilitating penetration of the sperm through the innermost glycoprotein layers of the ovum. The mRNA for proacrosin is synthesized only in the postmeiotic stages of spermatogenesis. In humans proacrosin first appears in the haploid spermatids.
- ACR antibody
- Acrosin precursor antibody
- ACRS antibody
- Preproacrosin antibody
- Proacrosin antibody
Anti-Acrosin antibody images
Anti-Acrosin antibody (ab125362) at 1 µg/ml + Human fetal lung lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
References for Anti-Acrosin antibody (ab125362)
ab125362 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.