For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
- RelevanceAcyl-CoA (ACSF3) synthases catalyze the initial reaction in fatty acid metabolism, by forming a thioester with CoA and may have some preference toward very long chain substrates.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- Acyl CoA synthetase family member 3 antibody
- Acyl CoA synthetase family member 3 mitochondrial antibody
- FLJ39242 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC197322 antibody
Anti-ACSF3 antibody images
References for Anti-ACSF3 antibody (ab73352)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"