For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ACT antibody
See all ACT primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to ACT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-285 of Human ACT
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in the regulation of spermatogenesis. Stimulates CREM transcriptional activity in a phosphorylation-independent manner.
- Tissue specificityTestis-specific (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nuclei of round and elongated spermatids.
Information by UniProt
- Activator of cAMP responsive element modulator (CREM) in testis antibody
- Activator of cAMP-responsive element modulator in testis antibody
- Activator of CREM in testis antibody
References for Anti-ACT antibody (ab56581)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"