For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ACT antibody
See all ACT primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ACT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 196 of human ACT (NP_065228)
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLaS3, HepG2, Molt-4 and Raji cells. SW480 xenograft.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay be involved in the regulation of spermatogenesis. Stimulates CREM transcriptional activity in a phosphorylation-independent manner.
- Tissue specificityTestis-specific (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nuclei of round and elongated spermatids.
Information by UniProt
- Activator of cAMP responsive element modulator (CREM) in testis antibody
- Activator of cAMP-responsive element modulator in testis antibody
- Activator of CREM in testis antibody
Anti-ACT antibody images
Western blot - ACT antibody (ab97396)
All lanes : Anti-ACT antibody (ab97396) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ACT antibody (ab97396)
ab97396 at 1/500 dilution, staining human ACT in SW480 xenograft - Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-ACT antibody (ab97396)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"