For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 31 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCould be a novel TATA-binding protein (TBP) which can function as a basal transcription activator. Can act as a regulator of basal transcription for class II genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ESF2/ABP1 family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- ABT1 antibody
- ABT1_HUMAN antibody
- Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody
Anti-Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody images
Western blot - Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody (ab28667)
Anti-Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody (ab28667) at 1.25 µg/ml + fetal heart lysate 10ug.
HRP conjugated anti Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody (ab28667)
Ab28667, at a dilution of 4-8 µg/ml, staining ABT1 in paraffin embedded human liver sections by Immunohistochemistry. The positively labelled cells are indicated by arrows. Magnification: 400X.
References for Anti-Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody (ab28667)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"