Active Activin A Receptor Type IB protein fragment (ab55682)
- Product nameActive Activin A Receptor Type IB protein fragmentSee all Activin A Receptor Type IB proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55682 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab55682 purity was determined by densitometry.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Activin A receptor type 1B
- Activin A receptor type II like kinase 4
- Activin A type 1B receptor
- Activin A type IB receptor
- Activin receptor like kinase 4
- Activin receptor type 1B
- Activin receptor type IB
- Activin receptor type-1B
- Activin receptor-like kinase 4
- ACTR IB
- ACVR 1B
- ACVRLK 4
- ALK 4
- Serine(threonine) protein kinase receptor R2
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase receptor R2
- SKR 2
- FunctionOn ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Phosphorylates TDP2.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues, most strongly in kidney, pancreas, brain, lung, and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. TGFB receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 GS domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Active Activin A Receptor Type IB protein fragment images
Sample Kinase Activity assay plot, using ab55682.
Sample purity data showing SDS-PAGE analysis of ab55682, with molecular weight markers.
References for Active Activin A Receptor Type IB protein fragment (ab55682)
ab55682 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.