Active Aeromomonas salmonicida OmpA full length protein (ab68485)
- Product nameActive Aeromomonas salmonicida OmpA full length protein
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceThe sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Met-Asp-Val-Val-Ile-Ser.
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68485 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab68485 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 98.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE .
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
The protein was lyophylized in presence of NaHCO3 at 2:1 protein:salt ratio.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 0.4% NaHCO3. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
- Outer membrane protein A
- RelevanceAeromonas salmonicida is the causative agent of goldfish ulcer disease. Virulence of this bacterium is associated with the production of a paracrystalline outer membrane A-layer protein also known as OmpA. This protein comes from the gene for the monomeric form of OmpA from achromogenic atypical Aeromonas salmonicida.
References for Active Aeromomonas salmonicida OmpA full length protein (ab68485)
ab68485 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.