For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab2324? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2324 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Staudacher I et al. HERG K+ channel-dependent apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in human glioblastoma cells. PLoS One 9:e88164 (2014).
- Ritch JJ et al. Multiple phenotypes in Huntington disease mouse neural stem cells. Mol Cell Neurosci 50:70-81 (2012).
- Snigdha S et al. Dietary and behavioral interventions protect against age related activation of caspase cascades in the canine brain. PLoS One 6:e24652 (2011).
- Végran F et al. A short caspase-3 isoform inhibits chemotherapy-induced apoptosis by blocking apoptosome assembly. PLoS One 6:e29058 (2011).
- Lagna G et al. BMP-dependent activation of caspase-9 and caspase-8 mediates apoptosis in pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 291:L1059-67 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"