Active cow IL13 full length protein (ab87383)
- Product nameActive cow IL13 full length proteinSee all IL13 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSPVPSATALK ELIEELVNIT QNQKVPLCNG SMVWSLNLTS SMYCAALDSL ISISNCSVIQ RTKRMLNALC PHKPSAKQVS SEYVRDTKIE VAQFLKDLLR HSRIVFRNER FN
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87383 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe biological activity of recombinant bovine IL13 was measured in a cell proliferation assay using the human TF1 cell line. The ED50 for this effect is typically 20 - 30 ng/mL.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab87383 is purified by Ion-exchange chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1.0X PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Allergic rhinitis
- Bronchial hyperresponsiveness 1 (bronchial asthma)
- IL 13
- Interleukin 13
- FunctionCytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in IL13 may be a cause of susceptibility to allergic rhinitis (ALRH) [MIM:607154]. Allergic rhinitis is a common disease of complex inheritance and is characterized by mucosal inflammation caused by allergen exposure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active cow IL13 full length protein (ab87383)
ab87383 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.