Active E. coli RecQ DNA Helicase full length protein (ab63813)
- Product nameActive E. coli RecQ DNA Helicase full length protein
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesEscherichia coli
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63813 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
highly purified by several steps of chromatography
- Additional Notes
This protein can be used for: 1) Studies on mechanisms of DNA recombination, replication and repair. 2) Application for genetic engineering; For dissociation of special structure DNA.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50mM Potassium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ATP dependent DNA helicase
- ATP dependent DNA helicase recQ
- DNA helicase
- RelevanceRecQ is a DNA helicase, involved in the recF recombination pathway; its gene expression is under the regulation of the SOS system.
Active E. coli RecQ DNA Helicase full length protein images
SDS Page analysis of RecQ DNA Helicase (ab63813)
References for Active E. coli RecQ DNA Helicase full length protein (ab63813)
This product has been referenced in:
- Suhasini AN et al. DNA repair and replication fork helicases are differentially affected by alkyl phosphotriester lesion. J Biol Chem 287:19188-98 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22500020) »
- Hishida T et al. Role of the Escherichia coli RecQ DNA helicase in SOS signaling and genome stabilization at stalled replication forks. Genes Dev 18:1886-97 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15289460) »