Active EBV Nuclear Antigen protein fragment (ab68991)
- Product nameActive EBV Nuclear Antigen protein fragmentSee all EBV Nuclear Antigen proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68991 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThis protein is immunoreactive with sera of EBV-infected individuals
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
This protein was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.5% Sarkosyl, 60mM Sodium chloride, 50mM Tris HCl, 10mM Glutathione
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- EBV nuclear antigen 1
- Epstein Barr nuclear antigen 1
- Epstein Barr virus
- Human Herpesvirus 4
- RelevanceEpstein-Barr virus (EBV) nuclear antigen 1 (EBNA1) is the one EBV antigen that is expressed in all EBV associated malignancies. It has long been thought to go undetected by the cell mediated immune system. However, recent studies show that EBNA1 can be presented to both CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, making it a potential new target for immunotherapy of EBV related cancers.
- Cellular localizationNuclear. Free in the nucleoplasm, somewhat associated with the chromatin and hardly, if at all associated with the nuclear matrix.
References for Active EBV Nuclear Antigen protein fragment (ab68991)
ab68991 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.