Active GM-CSF full length protein (ab9742)
- Product nameActive GM-CSF full length proteinSee all GM-CSF proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9742 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesThe ED50, determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine FDC-P1 cells, is < 0.05 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of > 2 x 107 units/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Burst Promoting Activity
- Colony stimulating factor
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage)
- Colony-stimulating factor
- CSF 2
- CSF Alpha
- Eosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor
- Pluripoietin Alpha
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active GM-CSF full length protein (ab9742)
ab9742 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.