Active Hepatitis A Virus Surface Antigen protein fragment (ab68870)
- Product nameActive Hepatitis A Virus Surface Antigen protein fragmentSee all Hepatitis A Virus Surface Antigen proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1492 to 1606
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68870 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityab68870 is immunoreactive with sera from HAV-infected individuals.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab68870 was purified by a proprietary chromatographic technique.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1% SDS, 10mM Tris HCl, pH 9.6
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- RelevanceHepatitis A virus (HAV), the causative agent of type A viral hepatitis, is spread by faecal-oral contact or ingestion of contaminated food or water. Lifelong immunity is conferred by infection or vaccination. The virus capsid is composed of 60 icosahedral units, each of which is composed of one copy each of proteins VP1, VP2, VP3, and VP4.
- Cellular localizationcell surface
References for Active Hepatitis A Virus Surface Antigen protein fragment (ab68870)
ab68870 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.