Active HIV1 p24 full length protein (ab43037)
- Product nameActive HIV1 p24 full length proteinSee all HIV1 p24 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43037 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityImmunoreactive with all sera of HIV1 infected individuals.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Organic extraction > S-Sepharose > S-300.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 8M Urea, 50mM Tris, pH 7.2
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Capsid protein p24
- Human immunodeficiency virus 1
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 p24
- RelevanceHIV1 performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA. Capsid protein p24 probably forms the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex.
- Cellular localizationMembrane