Active HSV2 gG Envelope protein fragment (ab43047)
- Product nameActive HSV2 gG Envelope protein fragmentSee all HSV2 gG Envelope proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43047 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityImmunoreactive with sera of HSV-infected individuals, excellent antigen for detection of HSV with minimal specificity problems.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Sepharose derived purification.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 25mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Envelope glycoprotein G
- Glycoprotein G
- Herpes simplex virus 2 glycoprotein G
- HHV2 gG envelope protein
- UL27 glycoprotein B
- RelevanceHSV2 is a member of the herpes virus family, Herpesviridae. All herpes viruses are morphologically identical. They have a large double stranded DNA genome. The virion consists of an icosahedral nucleocapsid which is surrounded by a lipid bilayer envelope. Between the capsid and the envelope is an amorphous layer of proteins, termed the tegument. Glycoprotein G (gG) is one of seven envelope glycoproteins in HSV2.
References for Active HSV2 gG Envelope protein fragment (ab43047)
ab43047 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.