Active human A RAF protein fragment (ab79795)
- Product nameActive human A RAF protein fragmentSee all A RAF proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids282 to 606
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79795 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% Tween 20, 3mM DTT, 25mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- A raf 1
- A Raf proto oncogene serine/threonine protein kinase
- ARAF 1
- ARaf proto oncogene serine/threonine protein kinase
- Oncogene Araf1
- Oncogene PKS2
- PKS 2
- Proto oncogene Pks
- Proto-oncogene A-Raf
- Proto-oncogene A-Raf-1
- Proto-oncogene Pks
- RAFA 1
- Ras binding protein DA Raf
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase A-Raf
- v raf murine sarcoma 3611 viral oncogene homolog
- v raf murine sarcoma 3611 viral oncogene homolog 1
- v raf oncogene homolog 1 (murine sarcoma 3611 virus)
- FunctionInvolved in the transduction of mitogenic signals from the cell membrane to the nucleus.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly in urogenital tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. RAF subfamily.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RBD (Ras-binding) domain.
Active human A RAF protein fragment images
10% SDS-PAGE showing ab79795 at approximately 63.6kDa (3µg).
References for Active human A RAF protein fragment (ab79795)
ab79795 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.