Active human ADBR2 + Gaolf fusion full length protein (ab90747)
- Product nameActive human ADBR2 + Gaolf fusion full length protein
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90747 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity: 7-15 pmol/mg
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 75mM Tris HCl, 12.5mM Magnesium chloride, 1mM EDTA, pH 7.4
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Adenylate cyclase-stimulating G alpha protein olfactory type
- Adrenergic beta-2- receptor surface
- beta-2 adrenergic receptor
- Beta-2 adrenoceptor
- Catecholamine receptor
- Guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein) alpha activating activity polypeptide olfactory type
- Guanine nucleotide-binding protein G(olf) subunit alpha
- RelevanceADBR2 is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily. It is activated by the catecholamine epinephrine and couples to the G protein Gs to mediate adenylate cyclase activation. ADBR2 receptor binds epinephrine with an approximately 30-fold greater affinity than it does norepinephrine. Gaolf mediates signal transduction within the olfactory neuroepithelium and the basal ganglia. It may be involved in some aspect of visual transduction, and in mediating the effect of one or more hormones/neurotransmitters.
- Cellular localizationADBR2: Cell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
References for Active human ADBR2 + Gaolf fusion full length protein (ab90747)
ab90747 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.