Active human Alpha Thrombin full length protein (ab81585)
- Product nameActive human Alpha Thrombin full length proteinSee all Alpha Thrombin proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81585 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activity<0.1% Thrombin activity. Assay is performed to determine percent contaminating thrombin activity. Residual thrombin activity is based on a thrombin standard curve. Chromagenic assay uses Spectrozyme-TH as substrate.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM HEPES, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Coagulation factor II
- Coagulation factor II (thrombin)
- prothrombin B-chain
- serine protease
- RelevanceThrombin, which cleaves bonds after Arg and Lys, converts fibrinogen to fibrin and activates factors V, VII, VIII, XIII, and, in complex with thrombomodulin, protein C. Functions in blood homeostasis, inflammation and wound healing.
- Cellular localizationSecreted › extracellular space.
References for Active human Alpha Thrombin full length protein (ab81585)
ab81585 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.