Active human beta Defensin 1 full length protein (ab50048)
- Product nameActive human beta Defensin 1 full length proteinSee all beta Defensin 1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDHYNCVSSGG QCLYSACPIF TKIQGTCYRG KAKCCK
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50048 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityBiological Activity : Determined by its ability to chemoattract CD34+ dendritic cells using a concentration range of 100.0-1000.0 ng/ml.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature, but best stored at -20°C.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- BD 1
- beta 1
- Beta defensin 1
- Beta-defensin 1
- DEFB 1
- Defensin beta 1
- Defensin beta 1 preproprotein
- HBD 1
- FunctionHas bactericidal activity.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the beta-defensin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active human beta Defensin 1 full length protein (ab50048)
ab50048 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.