Active human BMP3 full length protein (ab97412)
- Product nameActive human BMP3 full length proteinSee all BMP3 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMQWIEPRNCA RRYLKVDFAD IGWSEWIISP KSFDAYYCSG ACQFPMPKSL KPSNHATIQS IVRAVGVVPG IPEPCCVPEK MSSLSILFFD ENKNVVLKVY PNMTVESCAC R
- Molecular weight13 kDa
- Amino acids363 to 472
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97412 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityDetermined by its ability to inhibit BMP-2-induced alkaline phosphatase production by ATDC-5 cells.
- Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purity is greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- Additional NotesDetermined by its ability to inhibit BMP-2-induced alkaline phosphatase production by ATDC-5 cells. Determined by its ability to inhibit BMP-2-induced alkaline phosphatase production by ATDC-5 cells.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionThe lyophilized protein is stable at room temperature for up to 1 month. Working aliquots stored with a carrier protein are stable for at least 3 months at -20°C to -80°C.
- Bone morphogenetic protein 3
- Bone morphogenetic protein 3 (osteogenic)
- Bone morphogenetic protein 3A
- FunctionNegatively regulates bone density. Antagonizes the ability of certain osteogenic BMPs to induce osteoprogenitor differentitation and ossification.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in adult and fetal cartilage.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active human BMP3 full length protein (ab97412)
ab97412 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.