Active human CaMKI gamma protein fragment (ab51400)
- Product nameActive human CaMKI gamma protein fragmentSee all CaMKI gamma proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1 to 330
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51400 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity was determined to be 788 nmol/min/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase type 1G
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase I-gamma
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase Ig
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type 1G
- CaM kinase I gamma
- CaM kinase IG
- CaM-KI gamma
- CaMK like CREB kinase III
- CaMK-like CREB kinase III
- CaMKI gamma
- CLICK III
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase belonging to a proposed calcium-triggered signaling cascade. In vitro phosphorylates transcription factor CREB1.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in brain with small amounts in skeletal muscles, kidney, spleen and liver. Strongly expressed in forebrain neocortex, striatum and limbic system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe autoinhibitory domain overlaps with the calmodulin binding region and interacts in the inactive folded state with the catalytic domain as a pseudosubstrate.
modificationsMay be prenylated on Cys-473.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus membrane. Cell membrane.
Active human CaMKI gamma protein fragment images
Kinase activity assay. Specific activity 788 nmol/min/mg.
Recombinant human CaMKI gamma (with proprietary tag)
molecular weight 69 kDa.
References for Active human CaMKI gamma protein fragment (ab51400)
ab51400 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.