Active human Casein Kinase 1 delta full length protein (ab103955)
- Product nameActive human Casein Kinase 1 delta full length proteinSee all Casein Kinase 1 delta proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight72 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 415
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103955 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe Specific activity of ab103955 was determined to be 82 nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 80
Purity was determined to be >80% by densitometry.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Glutathione, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Casein kinase I delta isoform
- Casein kinase I isoform delta
- CKI delta
- CSNK 1D
- Protein kinase CK1 delta
- FunctionCasein kinases are operationally defined by their preferential utilization of acidic proteins such as caseins as substrates. It can phosphorylate a large number of proteins. Participates in Wnt signaling. Central component of the circadian clock. May act as a negative regulator of circadian rhythmicity by phosphorylating PER1 and PER2. Retains PER1 in the cytoplasm.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined, including brain, heart, lung, liver, pancreas, kidney, placenta and skeletal muscle. In blood, highly expressed in hemopoietic cells and mature granulocytes. Also found in monocytes and lymphocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CSNK1D are a cause of familial advanced sleep-phase syndrome (FASPS) [MIM:604348]. FASPS is characterized by very early sleep onset and offset. Individuals are 'morning larks' with a 4 hours advance of the sleep, temperature and melatonin rhythms.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CK1 Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Casein kinase I subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on serine and threonine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Active human Casein Kinase 1 delta full length protein images
The Specific activity of ab103955 was determined to be 82 nmol/min/mg.
SDS-PAGE showing ab103955 at approximately 72kDa.
References for Active human Casein Kinase 1 delta full length protein (ab103955)
ab103955 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.