Active human CD62P protein fragment (ab83583)
- Product nameActive human CD62P protein fragmentSee all CD62P proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical sequence: MANCQIAILYQRFQRVVFGISQLLCFSAL ISELTNQKEVAAWTYHYSTKAYSWNISRKYCQN RYTDL VAIQNKNEIDYLNKVLPYYSSYYWIGIRKNNKTWTWVGTK KALTNEAENWADNEPN NKRNNEDCVEIYIKSPSAPGKW NDEHCLKKKHALCYTASCQDMSCSKQGECLETIGNYTCS CYPGFYGPECEYVRECGELELPQHVLMNCSHPLGNFSFN SQCSFHCTDGYQVNGPSKLEC LASGIWTNKPPQCLAAQ CPPLKIPERGNMTCLHSAKAFQHQSSCSFSCEEGFALVGP EVVQ CTASGVWTAPAPVCKAVQCQHLEAPNEGTMDCVH PLTAFAYGSSCKFECQPGYRVRGLD MLRCIDSGHWSAP LPTCEAISCEPLESPVHGSMDCSPSLRAFQYDTNCSFRCA EGFMLRGA DIVRCDNLGQWTAPAPVCQALQCQDLPVPN EARVNCSHPFGAFRYQSVCSFTCNEGLLLV GASVLQCL ATGNWNSVPPECQAIPCTPLLSPQNGTMTCVQPLGSSSYK STCQFICDEGYSL SGPERLDCTRSGRWTDSPPMCEAIK CPELFAPEQGSLDCSDTRGEFNVGSTCHFSCNNGF KLE GPNNVECTTSGRWSATPPTCKGIASLPTPGVQCPALTTPG QGTMYCRHHPGTFGFNT TCYFGCNAGFTLIGDSTLSCR PSGQWTAVTPACRAVKCSELHVNKPIAMNCSNLWGNFSYG SICSFHCLEGQLLNGSAQTACQENGHWSTTVPTCQAGP LTIQEARSSNTKVDKKVEPKSCD KTHTCPPCPAPELLG GPSVFLFPPKPKDTLMISRTPEVTCVVVDVSHEDPEVKFN WYVDGV EVHNAKTKPREEQYNSTYRVVSVLTVLHQDWL NGKEYKCKVSNKALPAPIEKTISKAKGQP REPQVYTLP PSRDELTKNQVSLTCLVKGFYPSDIAVEWESNGQPENNYK TTPPVLDSDGSF FLYSKLTVDKSRWQQGNVFSCSVMHE ALHNHYTQKSLSLSPGK
- Amino acids1 to 730
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83583 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThis protein was shown to be active by its ability to bind HL 60 cells in a cell adhesion assay in a dose dependent manner.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% HSA, PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial.
- Antigen CD62
- CD62 antigen-like family member P
- GMP 140
- Granule membrane protein 140
- Granulocyte membrane protein
- LECAM 3
- Leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3
- Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3
- P Selectin
- Platelet activation dependent granule-external membrane protein
- Platelet alpha granule membrane protein
- Selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kDa, antigen CD62)
- FunctionCa(2+)-dependent receptor for myeloid cells that binds to carbohydrates on neutrophils and monocytes. Mediates the interaction of activated endothelial cells or platelets with leukocytes. The ligand recognized is sialyl-Lewis X. Mediates rapid rolling of leukocyte rolling over vascular surfaces during the initial steps in inflammation through interaction with PSGL1.
- Tissue specificityStored in the alpha-granules of platelets and Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. Upon cell activation by agonists, P-selectin is transported rapidly to the cell surface.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SELP may be a cause of susceptibility to ischemic stroke (ISCHSTR) [MIM:601367]; also known as cerebrovascular accident or cerebral infarction. A stroke is an acute neurologic event leading to death of neural tissue of the brain and resulting in loss of motor, sensory and/or cognitive function. Ischemic strokes, resulting from vascular occlusion, is considered to be a highly complex disease consisting of a group of heterogeneous disorders with multiple genetic and environmental risk factors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 9 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for Active human CD62P protein fragment (ab83583)
ab83583 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.