Active human Creatine Kinase MM full length protein (ab73652)
- Product nameActive human Creatine Kinase MM full length proteinSee all Creatine Kinase MM proteins and peptides ...
- SourcePichia pastoris
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73652 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe biological activity measured by the enzymatic activity of Creatine phosphokinase procedure No.45-UV, 1IU-1 µmole creatine phosphate was 500IU/mg at 37 degrees celsius.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab73652 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques under non-denaturing conditions. Purity is greater than 95.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris HCl, 0.075M Sodium chloride, 10mM Beta mercaptoethanol, pH 7.2
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Creatine kinase M
- Creatine kinase M chain
- Creatine kinase M type
- Creatine kinase M-type
- Creatine kinase muscle
- Creatine kinase, muscle type
- M CK
- Muscle creatine kinase
- FunctionReversibly catalyzes the transfer of phosphate between ATP and various phosphogens (e.g. creatine phosphate). Creatine kinase isoenzymes play a central role in energy transduction in tissues with large, fluctuating energy demands, such as skeletal muscle, heart, brain and spermatozoa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP:guanido phosphotransferase family.
Contains 1 phosphagen kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 phosphagen kinase N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for Active human Creatine Kinase MM full length protein (ab73652)
ab73652 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.