Active human Cripto1 protein fragment (ab84064)
- Product nameActive human Cripto1 protein fragmentSee all Cripto1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical sequence: LGHQEFARPSRGYLAFRDDSIWPQEEPAI RPRSSQRVPPMGIQHSKELN RTCCLNGGTCMLGSFCAC PPSFYGRNCEHDVRKENCGSVPHDTWLPKKC SLCKCWH GQLRCFPQAFLPGCDGLVMDEHLVASRTPELPPS
- Amino acids31 to 169
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84064 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityab84064 has been shown to stimulate MAPK phosphorylation in HUVEC cells. 200ng/ml is sufficient to stimulate phosphorylation.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional Notesab84064 has been shown to stimulate MAPK phosphorylation in HUVEC cells. 200ng/ml is sufficient to stimulate phosphorylation.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, with longer-term sto rage in aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- Cripto 1
- Cripto 1 growth factor
- Cripto-1 growth factor
- Cripto1 growth factor
- Epidermal growth factor like cripto protein CR1
- Epidermal growth factor-like cripto protein CR1
- TDGF 1
- Teratocarcinoma derived growth factor 1
- Teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1
- FunctionCould play a role in the determination of the epiblastic cells that subsequently give rise to the mesoderm.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in gastric and colorectal carcinomas than in their normal counterparts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Active human Cripto1 protein fragment images
Lane 1- MW markers; Lane 2- ab84064 ; Lane 3- ab84064 treated with PNGase F to remove potential N-linked glycans; Lane 4- ab84064 treated with a glycosidase cocktail to remove potential N- and O-linked glycans. Approximately 5 µg of protein was loaded per lane; Gel was stained using Coomassie.
A drop in MW after treatment with PNGase F indicates presence of N-linked glycans. A further drop in MW after treatment with the glycosidase cocktail indicates the presence of O-linked glycans. Additional bands in lane 3 and lane 4 are glycosidase enzymes.
O-fucosylation at Thr-88 has been confirmed.
References for Active human Cripto1 protein fragment (ab84064)
ab84064 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.