Active human DAP Kinase 1 protein fragment (ab63191)
- Product nameActive human DAP Kinase 1 protein fragmentSee all DAP Kinase 1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1 to 363
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63191 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: 49 nmol/min/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- DAP K1
- DAP kinase 1
- DAPK 1
- Death Associated Protein Kinase 1
- Death-associated protein kinase 1
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent serine/threonine kinase which acts as a positive regulator of apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 10 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 death domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the BCR(KLHL20) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Colocalizes with the actin filament system.
Active human DAP Kinase 1 protein fragment images
Sample Kinase Activity Plot.
ab63191 on SDS-PAGE. Molecular Weight: ~71 kDa.
References for Active human DAP Kinase 1 protein fragment (ab63191)
ab63191 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.