Active human DAP Kinase 2 full length protein (ab89742)
- Product nameActive human DAP Kinase 2 full length proteinSee all DAP Kinase 2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89742 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe Specific activity of ab89742 was determined to be 136 nmol/min/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- DAP kinase 2
- DAP kinase related protein 1
- DAP kinase related protein 1 beta isoform
- DAP-kinase-related protein 1
- Death associated protein kinase 2
- Death-associated protein kinase 2
- DRP 1
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent serine/threonine kinase which acts as a positive regulator of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all tissue types examined. High levels in heart, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Active human DAP Kinase 2 full length protein images
SDS-PAGE showing ab89742 at approximately 67kDa.
Kinase Assay demonstrating specific activity of ab89742.
References for Active human DAP Kinase 2 full length protein (ab89742)
ab89742 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.