Active human DCAMKL2 protein fragment (ab85758)
- Product nameActive human DCAMKL2 protein fragment
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1 to 690
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe Specific activity of ab85758 was determined to be 94 nmol/min/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- CaMK-like CREB regulatory kinase 2
- DCAMK L2
- DCAMKL 2
- DCDC 3
- DCDC 3B
- DCK 2
- DCLK 2
- Doublecortin and CaM kinase like 2
- Doublecortin domain-containing protein 3B
- Doublecortin like and CAM kinase like 2
- Doublecortin like kinase 2
- Doublecortin-like and CAM kinase-like 2
- Doublecortin-like kinase 2
- Serine/threonine protein kinase DCLK2
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase DCLK2
- FunctionProtein kinase with a significantly reduced Ca2+/CAM affinity and dependence compared to other members of the CaMK family. May play a role in the down-regulation of CRE-dependent gene activation probably by phosphorylation of the CREB coactivator CRTC2/TORC2 and the resulting retention of TORC2 in the cytoplasm.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 2 doublecortin domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe doublecortin domains are involved in the colocalization with microtubules.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Colocalizes with microtubules.
Active human DCAMKL2 protein fragment images
The Specific activity of ab85758 was determined to be 94 nmol/min/mg.
SDS-PAGE showing ab85758 at approximately 105kDa.
References for Active human DCAMKL2 protein fragment (ab85758)
ab85758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.