Active human Eph receptor A4 protein fragment (ab84575)
- Product nameActive human Eph receptor A4 protein fragmentSee all Eph receptor A4 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids610 to 887
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84575 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity of Eph receptor A4 was determined to be 83 nmol/min/mg as per activity assay protocol.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purity was determined to be >90% by densitometry.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Cek 8
- eph receptor a4
- EPH-like kinase 8
- Ephrin type-A receptor 4
- HEK 8
- Receptor protein-tyrosine kinase HEK8
- Sek 1
- TYRO 1 protein tyrosine kinase
- Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor SEK
- Tyrosine-protein kinase TYRO1
- FunctionReceptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A1, -A4 and -A5. Binds more poorly to ephrin-A2 and -A3. May play a role in a signal transduction process involved in hindbrain pattern formation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Ephrin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain mediates interaction with NGEF/ephexin-1.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Active human Eph receptor A4 protein fragment images
Specific activity of Eph receptor A4 was determined to be 83 nmol/min/mg as per activity assay protocol.
Purity of Eph receptor A4 was determined to be >90% by densitometry. approx, MW 58kDa.
References for Active human Eph receptor A4 protein fragment (ab84575)
ab84575 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.