Active human FGF5 full length protein (ab50229)
- Product nameActive human FGF5 full length proteinSee all FGF5 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAWAHGEKRL APKGQPGPAA TDRNPIGSSS RQSSSSAMSS SSASSSPAAS LGSQGSGLEQ SSFQWSPSGR RTGSLYCRVG IGFHLQIYPD GKVNGSHEAN MLSVLEIFAV SQGIVGIRGV FSNKFLAMSK KGKLHASAKF TDDCKFRERF QENSYNTYAS AIHRTEKTGR EWYVALNKRG KAKRGCSPRV KPQHISTHFL PRFKQSEQPE LSFTVTVPEK KNPPSPIKSK IPLSAPRKNT NSVKYRLKFR FG
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50229 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in 1x PBS, pH 7.2 to a concentration of 0.5–1.0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at 4°C for 1 week or -20°C for future use. Repeated freeze thaw cycles will result in some loss of activity.
- FGF 5
- Fibroblast growth factor 5
- HBGF 5
- heparin binding growth factor 5
- Heparin-binding growth factor 5
- Smag 82
- FunctionFunctions as an inhibitor of hair elongation by promoting progression from anagen, the growth phase of the hair follicle, into catagen the apoptosis-induced regression phase.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in neonatal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Developmental stageCan transform NIH 3T3 cells.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active human FGF5 full length protein (ab50229)
ab50229 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.