Active human Flt3 / CD135 protein fragment (ab83998)
- Product nameActive human Flt3 / CD135 protein fragmentSee all Flt3 / CD135 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence: NQDLPVIKCVLINHKNNDSSVGKSSSYPM VSESPEDLGCALRPQSSGTVYEAAAVEVDVSASITLQVL VDAPGNISCLWVFKHSSLNCQPHFDLQNRGVVSMVILKM TETQAGEYLLFIQSEATNYTILFTVSIRNTL LYTLRRP YFRKMENQDALVCISESVPEPIVEWVLCDSQGESCKEESP AVVKKEEKVLHELFGTDIRCC ARNELGRECTRLFTIDL NQTPQTTLPQLFLKVGEPLWIRCKAVHVNHGFGLTWELEN KALEEGNYFEM STYSTNRTMIRILFAFVSSVARNDTGY YTCSSSKHPSQSALVTIVEKGFINATNSSEDYEIDQYEEF CFS VRFKAYPQIRCTWTFSRKSFPCEQKGLDNGYSISK FCNHKHQPGEYIFHAENDDAQFTKMFTLNIRRK PQVLA EASASQASCFSDGYPLPSWTWKKCSDKSPNCTEEITEGVW NRKANRKVFGQWVSSSTLNM SEAIKGFLVKCCAYNSLG TSCETILLNSPGPFPFIQDRIPKVDKKVEPKSCDKTHTCP PCPAPELLGGPS VFLFPPKPKDTLMISRTPEVTCVVVD VSHEDPEVKFNWYVDGVEVHNAKTKPREEQYNSTYRVVSV L TVLHQDWLNGKEYKCRVSNKALPAPIEKTISKAKGQP REPQVYTLPPSRDELTKNQVSLTCLVKGFYP SDIAVEW ESNGQPENNYKTTPPVLDSDGSFFLYSKLTVDKSRWQQGN VFSCSVMHEALHNHYTQKS LSLSPGK
- Amino acids1 to 540
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83998 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity: The ED50 of ab83998 is typically 1.0 -2.0 ng/ml as measured by its ability to neutralize Flt3 mediated proliferation of the OCI/AML5 human leukemia cell line.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- CD 135
- CD135 antigen
- Fetal liver kinase 2
- FL cytokine receptor
- Flk 2
- Flt 3
- FMS like tyrosine kinase 3
- Fms related tyrosine kinase 3
- Fms-like tyrosine kinase 3
- Growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase type III
- Receptor type tyrosine protein kinase FLT3
- Stem cell tyrosine kinase 1
- Stk 1
- Tyrosine protein kinase receptor FLT3
- Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT3
- FunctionReceptor for the FL cytokine. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityBone marrow cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Active human Flt3 / CD135 protein fragment images
Densitometry of protein isoforms visualised by 2-DE.
The densitometry scan demonstrates the purified human cell expressed protein exists in multiple isoforms, which differ according to their level of post-translational modification.
The triangle indicates the theoretical MW and pI of the protein.
1D SDS-PAGE of ab83998 before and after treatment with glycosidases to remove oligosaccharides.
Lane 1: ab83998
Lane 2: ab83998 treated with PNGase F to remove potential N-linked glycans
Lane 3: ab83998 treated with a glycosidase cocktail to remove potential N- and O-linked glycans.
10 µg protein loaded per lane; Deep Purple™ stained.
A sample of ab83998 without carrier protein was reduced and alkylated and focused on a 3-10 IPG strip then run on a 4-20% Tris-HCl 2D gel. 40 µg protein loaded. Spot train indicates presence of multiple isoforms.
References for Active human Flt3 / CD135 protein fragment (ab83998)
ab83998 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.