Active human G-CSF full length protein (ab73371)
- Product nameActive human G-CSF full length proteinSee all G-CSF proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceThe sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Thr-Pro-Leu-Gly-Pro.
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73371 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity of 1.27 x 108 IU/mg.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab73371 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 98.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10mM Hydrochloric Acid, Mannitol, Tween 20, L-arginine, phenylalanine and methionine. pH 6.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 18MOhm/cm H2O not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- Colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte)
- CSF 3
- CSF beta
- Granulocyte colony stimulating factor
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor
- Macrophage granulocyte inducer 2
- MGI 2
- FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. This CSF induces granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
modificationsO-glycan consists of Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which can be modified with up to two sialic acid residues (done in recombinantly expressed G-CSF from CHO cells).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Active human G-CSF full length protein images
Anti-G-CSF antibody (ab9691) at 1 µg/ml +
Active human G-CSF full length protein (ab73371) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 2 minutes
References for Active human G-CSF full length protein (ab73371)
ab73371 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.