Active human G-CSF full length protein (ab83995)
- Product nameActive human G-CSF full length proteinSee all G-CSF proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence: ATPLGPASSLPQSFLLKCLEQVRKIQGDG AALQEKLCATYKLCHPEELVLLGHSLGIPWAPLSS CPS QALQLAGCLSQLHSGLFLYQGLLQALEGISPELGPTLDTL QLDVADFATTIWQQMEELG MAPALQPTQGAMPAFASAF QRRAGGVLVASHLQSFLEVSYRVLRHLAQP
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83995 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe ED50 of ab83995 is typically 0.01 - 0.03 ng/ml as measured in a cell proliferation assay using a murine myeloblastic M-NFS-60 cell line.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- Colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte)
- CSF 3
- CSF beta
- Granulocyte colony stimulating factor
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor
- Macrophage granulocyte inducer 2
- MGI 2
- FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. This CSF induces granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
modificationsO-glycan consists of Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which can be modified with up to two sialic acid residues (done in recombinantly expressed G-CSF from CHO cells).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active human G-CSF full length protein (ab83995)
ab83995 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.