Active human GCSF Receptor protein fragment (ab83994)
- Product nameActive human GCSF Receptor protein fragmentSee all GCSF Receptor proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence: ECGHISVSAPIVHLGDPITASCIIKQNCSHLDPEPQIL WRLGAELQPG GRQQRLSDGTQESIITLPHLNHTQAFLS CCLNWGNSLQILDQVELRAG YPPAIPHNLSCLMNLTTS SLICQWEPGPETHLPTSFTLKSFKSRGNCQ TQGDSILD CVPKDGQSHCCIPRKHLLLYQNMGIWVQAENALGTSMSPQ LCLDPMDVVKLEPPMLRTMDPSPEAAPPQAGCLQLCWE PWQPGLHINQ KCELRHKPQRGEASWALVGPLPLEALQY ELCGLLPATAYTLQIRCIRW PLPGHWSDWSPSLELRTT ERAPTVRLDTWWRQRQLDPRTVQLFWKPVP LEEDSGRI QGYVVSWRPSGQAGAILPLCNTTELSCTFHLPSEAQEVAL VAYNSAGTSRPTPVVFSESRGPALTRLHAMARDPHSLW VGWEPPNPWP QGYVIEWGLGPPSASNSNKTWRMEQNGR ATGFLLKENIRPFQLYEIIV TPLYQDTMGPSQHVYAYS QEMAPSHAPELHLKHIGKTWAQLEWVPEPP ELGKSPLT HYTIFWTNAQNQSFSAILNASSRGFVLHGLEPASLYHIHL MAASQAGATNSTVLTLMTLTPRSSNTKVDKKVEPKSCD KTHTCPPCPA PELLGGPSVFLFPPKPKDTLMISRTPEV TCVVVDVSHEDPEVKFNWYV DGVEVHNAKTKPREEQYN STYRVVSVLTVLHQDWLNGKEYKCKVSNKA LPAPIEKT ISKAKGQPREPQVYTLPPSRDELTKNQVSLTCLVKGFYPS DIAVEWESNGQPENNYKTTPPVLDSDGSFFLYSKLTVD KSRWQQGNVF SCSVMHEALHNHYTQKSLSLSPGK
- Amino acids25 to 621
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83994 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe ED50 of ab83994 is typically 2-3 ng/ml as measured by its ability to neutralize GCSF mediated proliferation of the murine myeloblastic m-NFS-60 cell line.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- CD 114
- CD114 antigen
- Colony stimulating factor 3 receptor
- Colony stimulating factor 3 receptor (granulocyte)
- CSF 3R
- G CSF R
- G-CSF receptor
- Granulocyte colony stimulating factor receptor
- Granulocyte colony stimulating factor receptor precursor
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor
- FunctionReceptor for granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (CSF3), essential for granulocytic maturation. Plays a crucial role in the proliferation, differientation and survival of cells along the neutrophilic lineage. In addition it may function in some adhesion or recognition events at the cell surface.
- Tissue specificityOne or several isoforms have been found in myelogenous leukemia cell line KG-1, leukemia U937 cell line, in bone marrow cells, placenta, and peripheral blood granulocytes. Isoform GCSFR-2 is found only in leukemia U937 cells. Isoform GSCFR-3 is highly expressed in placenta.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CSF3R are the cause of hereditary neutrophilia (NEUTROPHILIA) [MIM:162830]. A form of lifelong, persistent neutrophilia, a condition characterized by an increase in the number of neutrophils in the blood.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 2 subfamily.
Contains 5 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Active human GCSF Receptor protein fragment images
1D SDS-PAGE of ab83994 before and after treatment with glycosidases to remove oligosaccharides.
Lane 1: ab83994
Lane 2: ab83994 treated with PNGase F to remove potential N-linked glycans
Lane 3: ab83994 treated with a glycosidase cocktail to remove potential N- and O-linked glycans.
Approximately 5 µg of protein was loaded per lane; Gel was stained using Coomassie. Drop in MW after treatment with PNGase F indicates presence of N-linked glycans. A tightening of the band after treatment with the glycosidase cocktail indicates that O-linked glycans may be present. Additional bands in lane 2 and lane 3 are glycosidase enzymes.
References for Active human GCSF Receptor protein fragment (ab83994)
ab83994 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.